Donate – Personally donate to the IEEE Smart Village Fund of the IEEE Foundation so that you are well positioned to ask others to donate. The IEEE Smart Village Fund is professionally managed by the IEEE Foundation, an organization qualified under U.S. Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in the United States (other countries, please check with your local tax adviser).
Fundraising – Recommend and assist our efforts in identifying and accessing industry leaders and grant decision-makers to secure leadership funding support and partnerships. Support the IEEE Smart Village humanitarian mission and gain:
- A leadership role in an IEEE program garnering major philanthropic support
- Access to a ground-breaking program working to solve one of the world’s major solvable problems
- A vehicle for members to engage in a high-profile global humanitarian program
- Meaningful personal development through active participation in boots-on-the-ground projects
- Pride in participating in IEEE’s premier humanitarian outreach program
- Opportunity to engage in a socially responsible program with field-related impact
Contact us today for more information on sponsorship.